Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catching Up

Well I haven't posted in awhile, but have been busy. I am currently making origami flower balls for Dan and Jess' wedding, and I think we are close to having most of the petals completed, except for the additional ones that will more than likely be needed. It takes 60 petals to complete one flower ball, and I believe we have enough for approx. 12 balls to date. Once they are folded, then we will begin gluing. Jess and I are working on it together. I will post pictures of them once completed, but here is a picture of a few of the petals in progress. They are approx. 1/3 of the way folded in this photo. There are several more folds to complete each petal. This is only a small portion of them.

1 comment:

  1. The petals are now complete and ready to be made into flowers. There are five petals to a flower, and 12 flowers to one ball. The wedding reception will require 12-20 balls, one above each guest table.

    ReplyDelete