Friday, March 6, 2015

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well obviously this is now 2015, and I haven't posted in awhile.
I'm getting organized somewhat now after a busy few years, and plan to begin posting on a regular basis.
I do have a Pinterest Page, Mimi Rose Creative Designs, if you care to check out my boards, and you'll find the link to it here on the right-hand side of my blog page.
My goal this year is to finish some craft projects, I'm mentoring at our local middle school, and am in the process of starting a Gluten Free Baked Goods business, locally.
So I will not only be posting crafts and projects, but baked goods that I have made as well, and occasionally a recipe to go along with them.
We just moved, so I am looking forward to getting my craft room put together, and will post pics once I get started.

Enjoy your day, and thanks so much for stopping by.

MimiRose

No comments:

Post a Comment